In Tempos 21, we have an extensive experience in R&D projects related with mobility, some of our key projects are:
The principle goal of CloudOpting is to develop a platform where public institutions can migrate their existing IT applications and services to the cloud, in order to minimize heavy spending on capital investment, achieve scalability and economies of scale, as well as higher organizational agility.
Furthermore, CloudOpting aims to:
- Migrate existing IT systems in order to deliver online public services to citizens and third-parties,
- Provide Public Administrations with the necessary Cloud resources to control ICT-related costs
- Allow citizens to develop innovative new services
European Union ICT Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) under the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP)
SIMPLI-CITY aims at providing the road user information system of the future – interactive, and open for all service providers
Two main RTD results:
- A next-generation European wide service platform allowing third party providers the creation of mobility-related services as well as creation of apps.
- An end user assistant allowing road users to make use of the information provided by applications and to interact with them by means of a speech recognition approach.
7th EU Framework Programme
OPENCITIES aims to advance our understanding on Open Innovation management in the public sector by conducting experimental driven research in real life settings around Future Internet services for Smart Cities.
The project explores four Open Innovation mechanisms that are especially relevant in Future Internet Services in Smart Cities: Crowdsourcing, Open Data, Fiber to the Home and Open Sensor Networks.
Open Cities has developed its objectives through the use of pilots in seven European Cities: Helsinki, Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Bologna.
ICT PSP – Fourth Call for Proposals 2010
Pilot Type B: FP7 CIP –ICT–PSP 2010-4
ALFRED will realize a mobile, personalized butler for elderly people helping them to stay independent, to coordinate with carers and to foster the active participation in society.
This assistant will be realized as a mobile device running on day-to-day Android smartphones allowing a wide impact of the project results. ALFRED will be fully voice-controlled and combine latest scientific research results from mobile development, data management, context aware services, speech recognition and personal data management, combined with activities from behavioural and social science.
ALFRED is co-funded by the European Commission under the FP7-ICT-2013 call 10
TECHSEA objectives include the development of a vessel detection system, the introduction of a standard for vessel identification, and the design a smart buoy. The vessel detection tool will manage all system components.
Tempos 21 leaded the development of a mobile application that permit to manage the exchange of positioning information and availability of the buoys and other points of interest, implemented using augmented reality technology.
Spanish Programme Avanza I+D+I
Smart Interactive Clothing
SMART INTERACTIVE CLOTHING has created a new interface for wearable technologies, allowing communication between the user, smart clothes and mobile technologies.
Different smart clothes prototypes have been developed, including:
- Movement sensors to detect the movement of the user.
- Clothes with vibration sensors integrated that allow to send signals to the user.
- Clothes with illumination systems that can be controlled interactively by the mobile phone.
Spanish Programme INNPACTO
ADAPTA will create a framework that allows the migration from the current web to the structured web defined by the linked data concept.
It aims at designing and implementing standards and technologies that allow the validation and integration of open data for governments and companies in order to be exploited by citizens and companies.
Spanish Programme INNPACTO